Features and Amenities
Modern Industrial Townhome-Style Condominium Lofts
• 2-story and 3-story designs
• 1.5 miles to South Pointe Casino
• 2.8 miles to Town Square
• 3.8 miles to Mandalay Bay Hotel
• 4.4 miles to The M Resort
Modern open-style floorplans
• 9 foot ceilings heights
• Private covered patios
• White interior paint (flat walls/ceilings, semi-gloss in wet areas and gloss on doors, casings and base)
• Separate laundry room or closet (per plan)
• 2 car tandem or side-by-side garage wired for electric charging station
Modern-industrial design with exposed rafter treatment in main living areas (per plan)
• 8’ door at entry
• Five-panel smooth white interior doors
• Upgraded white fit-and-finish detail including 5.25” base molding
• Dal Tile “Willow Bend” 6×24 tile floors in living areas
• Luxurious Dreamweaver carpet with 6 lb. carpet pad on stairs and in bedroom areas
• Frameless Maple Shaker cabinetry with 42” uppers and 2” crown in multiple stain options
• Stylish-modern brushed nickel hardware throughout
• White Mission-Style stair railing
GE stainless steel appliance package: (1) 30″ 5.0 cubic foot free standing gas range (2) 1.6 cubic foot over-the-range microwave (3) 55 decibel 24″ built-in dishwasher
• Custom 2 3/8” square mitered edge Quartz solid surface countertop with 6” backsplash in multiple color choices (cut-off dates apply)
• Amersink two basin stainless steel under mount sink
• Moen Align Spring pull-down style faucet with spot resistant stainless finish
• Frameless Maple Shaker cabinetry with 42” uppers with 2” crown and modern satin nickel hardware
Serenity shower in master bath with white subway tile finish and contracting grout
• 2cm Quartz with 1.5” mitered edge countertops
• 6”x 24” Dal Tile Will Bend floors
• Undermount sinks
• Frameless Maple Shaker cabinetry with 42” uppers and modern satin nickel hardware
Recessed can lights and Decora rocker switches throughout the home
• USB equipped outlets in kitchen and master bedroom (2)
• Soft water loop
• Ceiling fan pre-wire in great room and all bedrooms
• LED guide light receptacles in traffic areas
• Garage door opener with remote
• HOA dues include water, sewer, garbage/recycling, pest control, building insurance and long-term reserves (paint, roof, common areas and more)
Double-wall fire-rated wall construction with air gap and a minimum of three layers of 5/8-inch gypsum
board for sound attenuation
• 2 x 6-inch exterior wall construction at all living areas (with R-19 insulation)
• Ground-mounted high-efficiency (16 SEER rated) air conditioning by Bryant
• High-performance low-E vinyl windows
• 50 gallon gas water heater
• Paver driveway
• Tightly-sealed air ducts and building wrap to reduce air infiltration
Thoughtful xeriscape with feature plantings which are maintained by HOA for a hassle-free lifestyle
Home owner orientation within five days of settlement
• Home owner orientation within five days of settlement
• Final orientation before settlement
• Paragon Life Builders provides a warranty for workmanship and materials during the 1st year of ownership,
and a warranty for systems (electrical, plumbing, HVAC) during the 1st and 2nd years of ownership.
Additionally, Paragon Life Builders purchases a structural warranty through Professional Warranty Service
Corporation (PWSC) at the close of escrow on behalf of the homeowner, which provide for structural
coverage of qualified defects for years 3 through 10 of ownership.
• Paint exposed rafters
• Kitchen and Bath Countertops
There are 45 loft-style townhomes to be built within the community. We have 2- and 3- bedroom plans to choose from and all include 2 or 2.5 bathrooms.
Yes, the Paragon Lofts Home Owners Association dues are $285 per month. HOA dues include water usage, common area & building landscape maintenance, HOA management, building insurance policy, pest control, and capital reserves for exterior painting, roof maintenance/repairs, etc. See the HOA budget for details.
Each home has its own private two car garage, which are either tandem or side-by-side per plan, and a driveway.
Yes, we currently offer a Broker co-op fee. Please note that all clients must be registered upon the prospective Buyer’s first visit to participate. Broker co-op fees are 3% of the base sales price.
No, it is not a requirement to have a real estate agent to purchase a new home at Paragon Parkside. The good news is that our sales counselor is here to help you every step of the way throughout the home buying experience. We understand buying a new home is a significant purchase so our team is here to help address your questions along the way, and even after you move-in.
The elementary school is Louis Weiner Jr., the middle school is Jack Lund Schofield Junior High, and the high school is Silverado. Please call the Clark County School District to verify information as boundaries and availability are subject to change without notice.
A $5,000 earnest money deposit is required and payable to First American Title Company.
Yes, all prospective buyers must be pre-approved with Citywide Mortgage or have provided proof of funds for cash purchases. There are incentives available from the builder and the lender if a buyer closes the loan with Citywide Mortgage. Ask your sales counselor for more details.
When it comes to personalizing your new home, it will depend on the construction stage of the particular home(s) you are interested in. Options include cabinets, countertops, flooring, appliances and more. Please ask your sales counselor for more details.
Within 1.5-miles, residents have access to grocery, shopping, outlet stores, and South Pointe Casino. Within 2.8 miles is Town Square for upscale dining shopping and entertainment. The Las Vegas Strip and McCarran Airport are approximately four miles away.